CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday and Tuesday Toot

Tackle It Tuesday Meme



I have tackled my living room! It wasn't easy and it's only half way done but I was able to eliminate some clutter and pick up all the toys that were making it a hazard to walk through the living room. So far now my feet will be saved from stepping on leggos and matchbox cars!!! I'm going to spend the rest of the day decluttering the computer desk.

I also want to give myself a toot for finishing three of the books on my Fall into Reading list! Now I just have to post about the books because all three were awesome!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh man...I should have tooted about actually finishing 1 book. I am the queen of the unfinished book. Great job finishing 3!

Anonymous said...

Great Tackle

Thanks for sharing!

You blog looks great!
Would love for you to come and visit me at my blog.

robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/

dawntrenee said...

I haven't read a book for pleasure since July, that is great. Good job on the cleaning too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...

Thank you for all the comments :)

To he and me +3:I can't believe I finished 3 books. I haven't read in such a long time and it felt good to take the time and give myself some me time. It wasn't easy!

To Robin: I love your blog. Thank you for stopping by and checking mine out!

dawntrenee: Thank you! After all my hard work my living room looks like a disaster again but it felt good to have it nice for a day at least!

Frizz Forecast

Naturally Curly News

Hit Counter

FeedBurner FeedCount

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed