CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

R.I.P Tweetie

I went to go give Julia's pet finch some more food and just found him dead :( This is her first pet and I don't know how I am going to break it to her that he has passed away.

Joey rescued the finch last summer. He was flying around the gym he worked at and he was able to catch him and bring him home. We nursed the little guy back to health and he has been a part of our family since then. It's so sad. I haven't even told Joey yet because I know he is going to be just as heartbroken as Julia.

I'm going to miss hearing the little guy's sweet chirping. :( R.I.P Tweetie...

0 comments:

Frizz Forecast

Naturally Curly News

Hit Counter

FeedBurner FeedCount

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed