This week I am still at 186.1 so no change this week. My household was hit by the flu so I wasn't able to do much this week. I had the flu last week and then the boys and hubby got it. So between recovering and taking care of my 3 boys there wasn't time to squeeze in working out or do any food journaling!
Good luck everyone! If you want to join us please visit http://oneweighatatime.com/ !
Thursday, January 22, 2009
This week's theme is prayer. Prayer is such a powerful tool in our walk with God. I am thankful that I can:
1. Praise God through prayer
2. Give my problems over to God in prayer
3. Come before God in prayer for my loved ones
4. Pray for forgiveness
5. Pray with others to raise a collective voice to God in worship or in times of need
6. Pray with my children before bedtime
7. Pray for our leaders
Our new President was inaugurated this week so take time to pray for President Obama and his family.
For more Thankful Thursdays visit Lori's Reflections, she is the guest host for Grace Alone this week.