CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 01, 2009

August...

I can't believe today is August 1st! Where has the time gone? I have been in Florida for a month now. Monday I start my new job at a daycare center. My parents will be down to visit us in two weeks. On the 24th Julia starts school!

All of these changes are bittersweet. I miss my family and Brooklyn fiercely. The ache in my heart from missing my family and my hometown has not lessened. But I am learning to get used to Jacksonville. I found a great church, Celebration Church. I misss Christ Tabernacle in Queens too... but thanks to technology I can follow along with my church familia in NY via twitter, blogs, facebook and podcasts. I have been blessed to hear some of the sermons from Christ Tabernacle that I have downloaded on my ipod. The real faith sermon series is awesome. Check it out via their website christtabernacle.org.

I also start my new job on Monday. I am going to work at a daycare center in downtown Jacksonville. I am so excited. I wanted to work in a different setting possibly teaching and now God has blessed me with the type of job I have been praying for. I can't wait to meet the kids I will be working with but I am going to miss my little boys. I have never been away from Joshua for more than a few hours. Now I'll be working 8 hours a day! It's going to be so hard. But I know God will give me the strength I need.

Here is one of my favorite songs of the moment by Israel Houghton. It's called "Moving Foward" Pretty much fits how I feel right now!







Oh oh oh yeah yeah....


What a moment You have brought me to.

Such a freedom I have found in You.

You're the healer who makes all things new.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

I'm not going back, I'm moving ahead.

I'm here to declare to you my past is over.

In You all things are made new. Surrendered

My Life to Christ. I'm Moving, Moving Forward.


oh oh oh....


You have risen with all power in Your hand.

You have given me a second chance.

Hallelujah, hallelujah!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.



I'm not going back, I'm moving ahead.

I'm here to declare to you my past is over.

In You all things are made new. Surrendered

My Life to Christ. I'm Moving, Moving Forward. ( 2x )



You make all Things new.

Yes, you make all things new and I will Follow You forward. (4x)



I will follow you forward.....

blog comments powered by Disqus

Frizz Forecast

Naturally Curly News

Hit Counter

FeedBurner FeedCount

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed