CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fitness Friday and One Weigh at a Time

One Weigh at a Time

I stepped on the scale this morning and have to admit I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I didn't want to see the number. But to my surprise I went from 182.4 to 180.6. A loss of 1.8 pounds. These past couple of weeks have been up and down but I am still motivated to keep going.

I have been keeping my food journal on my itouch but I am wondering if I should keep a written journal too. What works best for you with food journaling?

One more thing! Please check out http://oneweighatatime.com/ There are some cool changes going on with the site. You can join us for weekly weigh ins, support and also get some great information. They also have a facebook page and are on twitter! All that information is on the sidebar of the website. I hope you check out the site! I want to thank all the girls for their continued support and friendship as I continue on this journey to get healthy!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I have had those days too where you dont want to look at the number..Glad it was a good one for you and went down!

Auntie E said...

I'am with you on the scale issue. great you are going down. visit me my fitness Friday is up :-)

Ms. Latina said...

That is awesome!!!! I did alot of running around today and had family over so I haven't checked but will do it in the morning after I take Little Man to the park ... keeping my toes and fingers crossed but I ate alot of chocolate this week!

We are going to do this Jessie!

Jai said...

The weight battle is a tough one but I am glad you are doing it the healthy way. And the slower you lose it the less chance you'll just gain it right back like those yo yo diets. Good job m'ija!

silverhartgirl said...

That is great!

Frizz Forecast

Naturally Curly News

Hit Counter

FeedBurner FeedCount

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed