CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wild Olive Tees

Wild Olive Tees


I read about these Tees on Keli's blog and I think these tees are so cool! They are t-shirts with Christian messages. They are very stylish and contemporary and I can't wait to place and order and wear my wild olive tee proudly!

They are holding a contest on their blog, so check it out: http://wildoliveliveit.blogspot.com/2009/03/giveaway.html. I also have a button linked to their shop on my sidebar. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Heading over now. Thanks...I have seen this on other blogs too. Must be big.

Amie@HeartSmiles said...

Thanks for posting and for sportin' our Wild Olive Tees Button! You have been entered into our giveaway!

Thanks for spreading the word!

:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

Jessie said...

Hi Mimi, I've seen this on other blogs too. I love their designs.

Amie, your welcome :)

Frizz Forecast

Naturally Curly News

Hit Counter

FeedBurner FeedCount

Search This Blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed