A little nugget of wisdom from my little Diva: "Mommy good things come in small packages. Jesus was a small package and He came and He is a good thing!"
She said this to me this morning and it was so sweet! So take this thought with you today and throughout the holiday season as a reminder of the true meaning of Christmas :)
Benefits of Green Tea To Prevent Dangerous Diseases
10 years ago
































3 comments:
Tell little Diva that I am so thankful for that small package oh so long ago...she is very wise!
Oh AMEN! Give your sweet Diva a hug from me. Too cute and definitely precious! A memory I'm glad you are able to keep for when she is older.
Hugs and blessings,
Jill
She is very wise :) I love when she says things like that!
Jill, I will give her a hug :)
Post a Comment